Blackpool, the future of ethically powered data
A cooperative alliance of local and national business, investors, government and research capacity is using a unique combination of assets to build the UK's first carbon net zero data centre cluster in Blackpool and the north west.
- New high-capacity, low-latency transatlantic link
- Open access neutral host local fibre to support ecosystem development
- Unmatched wind power assets now and planned
- Local commitment to net zero strategies including heat re-use.
- Research and development partnerships with Lancaster University.